Google Pinyin Input v126.96.36.199920252
The Google Pinyin Input is an input method (IME) optimized for typing Chinese on Android.
The app offers a variety of methods for fast and easy input of Chinese characters.
- QWERTY Pinyin keyboard with gesture typing and intelligent correction
- 9 key Pinyin keyboard with gesture typing
- Stroke keyboard
- Full screen and half screen handwriting keyboard
- Latin keyboard
- Fuzzy pinyin
- Double pinyin
- Optimized UI for different screen sizes
- Voice input
The app supports both simplified and traditional Chinese characters, as well as punctuation, emoticons, Latin characters and digits. Voice input is network-based in order to provide highly accurate matches.
Note: To be used on your Android device, the input method must be enabled in "Settings" → "Language & Input".
For typing Cantonese, you could download the Google Cantonese Input:
For typing traditional Chinese by Zhuyin or Cangjie, you could download the Google Zhuyin Input:
- Support more Emojis
- Support gesture typing with ShuangPin schemes - Support Chinese digits mixed input on Pinyin full keyboard
Google Play Store:
Expeditions v1.0.0Google Zhuyin Input v188.8.131.52920395
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.