All your team communication in one place. A new way to get more done, spend less time in meetings, and reduce email. That’s Slack.
• Real time messaging and file sharing for one-to-one and group conversations
• Powerful search and archiving, so you can find information easily
• Hundreds of integrations with apps and services including Dropbox, Asana, Google Drive, Twitter, Zendesk and more
• Instantly syncs across all devices
• Configurable notifications for desktop, mobile, and email
• Scientifically proven (or at least rumored) to make your working life simpler, more pleasant, and more productive
Use Slack for free for as long as you want. Upgrade to a paid plan for added benefits like increased membership, extended message history, unlimited integrations, file storage and customizable data retention policies.
"There are two types of people in the world: those who have never heard of Slack, and those who can’t imagine life without it." — The Guardian
"Can't praise it enough. Slack transformed the way we work together at The New York Times.” - Michael Villasenor, Creative Director, The New York Times
Find out what our customers are saying at twitter.com/slacklovetweets.
Slack 2.13.0 Release Notes:
• Updated the way notifications are handled and displayed, to make them better.
• Support for Android Wear (Reply to notifications and view previous messages to a notification by swiping right)
• Fixed: Receiving a push notification would sometimes cause you to appear active. But it was we that were active in that moment, rather than you. So we changed it.
Full Release Notes:
Google Play Store:
Microsoft Excel v16.0.7030.1014Join by joaoapps v1.0.16
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.