iNES - NES Emulator v4.6.6
iNES emulates classic Nintendo Entertainment System (NES) and Famicom video games. It runs NES, Famicom, DiskSystem, and VS System games on your Android phone or tablet. Save your Nintendo game at any point, share your game progress with friends, then let them continue where you have left off, or play with them over the Net. With the built-in Cheatopedia, you can cheat at dozens of Nintendo games by adding health points, increasing levels, or even becoming invincible. iNES supports Xperia gaming buttons, generic gamepads (like Nyko Playpad), MOGA gamepads, iCade joysticks, and Sixaxis controllers. More features:
iNES package itself does not contain any games. You should place your own game files onto the SD card before running iNES.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with iNES. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free NES games.
Please, report any encountered problems here:
What is New:
* Fixed crash on Marshmallow+ due to shared library restrictions.
* Removed all text relocations from the M6502onARM emulator.
* Switched to Android Nougat platform (android-25).
* Switched to NDK 13 and CLANG toolchain.
* Refactored all native code, fixing CLANG warnings.
* Added split window support on Android Nougat.
* On Marshmallow+, app asks for permissions on startup.
* Added freeform window support for upcoming Androids.
Google Play Store:
John SNES - SNES Emulator v3.15Everywhere Launcher v0.43b [Pro]
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.