3G Watchdog Pro - Data Usage v1.27.1 [Mod Lite]
3G Watchdog Pro monitors your Mobile and WiFi Internet data usage:
Translated in over 20 languages.
* Doesn't count properly usage on Samsung Galaxy S5 LTE-A (SM-G906S and SM-G901F) with Android 5.0 Lollipop. Please contact us for a refund, or if you want to help us to fix this problem.
* On Android 5.0+ the "Disable mobile network" function does not work (the mobile data switch widget and the auto-disable feature are both affected). This is because on Lollipop the enable/disable function is no longer accessible to third-party apps.
* Doesn't count properly global usage on Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and 8.9 - this problem affects other data counting applications as well and is caused by a bug on the tablet itself. You may try to check the "Calculate global usage from usage by app" advanced option as a possible workaround (feedback welcome).
* Doesn't count properly global mobile usage on Samsung Galaxy R / Z (i9103) and possibly Galaxy Y. Problems were also reported with the Captivate Glide. Same workaround as for the Galaxy Tab (see above).
If you run into problems and wish to help to solve the problem while giving the community a chance to get a better 3GW Pro, please send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with details.
-> See the FAQ at http://www.3gwatchdog.fr/en/faq
What is New:
* New counting method available for Android 6+ users (requires usage data access permission).
* Stability fixes.
* REMINDER: 3GW includes an optional workaround (ROOTED devices only) to get the mobile network DISABLING feature to work again on LOLLIPOP+ although Google made the function inaccessible to 3rd party apps - Report at email@example.com if it doesn't work for you!
==> See: http://3gwatchdog.fr/pro-1-27-0
Google Play Store:
Hammer of Fury v1.0.8 [Mod Money + Ad Fr...Video Timestamp Add-on v2.14
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.