Lightning Launcher v14a11 (r2687) [Patched]
More than a simple launcher, Lightning is a fast, light and extremely customizable tool to build the perfect home screen. To build your home screen.
No other launcher can compete with Lightning when it comes to customizability. Have a look at the full list of features and you will be convinced ;-)
And if an extreme customizability were not enough, Lightning is also very light on memory and a blazing fast launcher. It works like a charm on all phones and tablets, from Android 2.2 up to newest Android versions.
Under the hood, Lightning is propelled by a powerful and unique engine allowing you to arrange your apps and widgets using the best possible flexibility and style.
• It doesn't matter whether you want your icons to be nicely aligned on a grid, or pixel perfect positioned, or even scaled/ rotated/skewed in all directions: Lightning does it all with ease.
With its wide range of features, Lightning perfectly copes with all kind of home screens: classic, minimalist, gesture based, with side bars or moveable panels,... Lightning doesn't limit you to a particular scheme: it aims to free your creativity instead. Essentially, this home screen can do everything you can imagine.
• Highly customizable desktop: change font, size, color, wallpaper, grid lines, folder options, status/navigation bar colors, layouts, scrolling & zooming options, events, actions, gestures, pretty much everything.
• Unique limitless desktop: a desktop is a surface growing as needed, in all directions. Move an icon to the right or left and a new page will be automatically created. And it works for pages above and below too! This means as much space as needed for your apps, and also a much more efficient navigation.
• As many desktops as needed: one for private, work, party, kids, etc. Add, remove and re-arrange desktops at will, each desktop being an independent and unlimited setup.
• Combined grid and free positioning: use the grid to easily align apps, use free positioning to adjust the size, position and rotation of any item (including widgets).
• Pinned items: prevent any item from moving when scrolling your pages. This is handy to create docked elements anywhere on the screen, and more.
• And lots more: enhanced app drawer, panels, Tasker integration, lock screen, floating desktop,... Please visit the developer homepage for detailed feature list, manual and how to’s.
• With its wide set of options and switches, Lightning has a learning curve. But isn't that a small price to pay to get the most exciting and unique home screen ;-) Join the user community to get tips and tricks!
Lightning is in constant evolution thanks to a continuous and incredible user feedback (first release in August 2011). All comments, suggestions and bug reports are welcome. Please email your questions and bug reports to Pierre Hébert - [email protected], or join the Lightning Launcher Community at https://plus.google.com/communities/111427002111904170930.
Full ChangeLog: http://www.pierrox.net/cmsms/applications/lightning-launcher/change-log.html
What is New:
Fix for some properties not being saved on some items (for instance pin mode on widget)
Full ChangeLog: http://www.lightninglauncher.com/wordpress/change-log/
Google Play Store:
Rewun - Icon Pack v6.9.0 [Patched]Magnesium Launcher v1.016.1003 [Pro + AO...
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.