SwiftKey Beta v188.8.131.52
Welcome to the SwiftKey beta program - here you can test early performance updates, new unreleased features & customizations, and special themes. Thanks for helping us make SwiftKey the best it can be!
WHAT’S IN SWIFTKEY 6 BETA?
SwiftKey 6 is the biggest bundle of new features and improvements we’ve released since making SwiftKey free for everyone last year.
We look forward to hearing what you think of the key new features:
• Double-Word Prediction adds a new dimension to the predictions you see, helping you type faster than ever.
• The settings menu has been rebuilt from the ground up to make sure you can find settings and fine tune your experience. Inserting emoji is now faster, smoother and more intuitive.
• Carbon Light is another free theme that’s a distinctively SwiftKey flavor of Google’s Material Design approach.
Features in the app are in active development and might not work perfectly. We need your help to figure out what isn't working and to know what you love. Be sure to leave comments in our VIP Community (https://vip.swiftkey.com/index.php?/forum/89-android-swiftkey-keyboard-beta/) where you can report bugs and discuss all things beta. Our Community team is active in these forum discussions helping to get your feedback, ideas & bugs back to the product team.
The SwiftKey Beta app for Android will not replace the regular SwiftKey app on your phone, but will be downloaded as a second app so you can switch between the two for comparison.
What is New:
- You can now type in 5 languages at once!
- We've added 4 new languages: Sindhi Pakistan, Pashto, Scottish Gaelic, Uyghur
- New Neural Net languages: French, German & Spanish
- You can now turn on/off key press popups
- New setting in a tablet layout to turn on/off dedicated emoji key that appears to the left of the space bar
- No more red underlines when typing in multiple languages
- Keys show a different theme from the rest of the keyboard
Google Play Store:
Dungeon Legends v1.78 [Mod]FUTURA01 for kustom KLWP v1.0
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.