ColEm Deluxe - Coleco Emulator v3.8.2
ColEm is a ColecoVision emulator. It runs Coleco games on your Android phone or tablet. Play Coleco games with Bluetooth joysticks, Xperia gaming buttons, Moga gamepad, or iCade joystick. Save game play at any time and restart once you get killed. Record ColecoVision music to MIDI files and use them as ringtones. Play with friends over WiFi or Internet, using NetPlay.
* Optimized for Android devices using assembler and 3D hardware, and running Coleco games at the fastest possible speed.
ColEm Deluxe is the full, premium ColEm version. In includes better joystick support, network play, and the ability to share your saved game play with other users.
ColEm package itself does not contain any games. You should place your own game files onto the SD card before running ColEm.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with ColEm. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free Coleco games.
Report any encountered problems here:
What is New:
* Fixed crash on Gingerbread, accidentally introduced in 3.8.1.
* Removed Chartboost ads from the free version (they suck and never pay anyway).
* Removed READ_PHONE_STATE permission request from the free version.
* Added CRT vignetting simulation effect ("Video | Apply CRT Vignette").
* Special functions (freeze, restore, etc.) can be assigned to gamepad.
* See gamepad buttons under "Input | Assign Special Keys".
* Fixed File Selector "Quit" option.
* Made "What's New" dialog fill the screen.
Google Play Store:
Real Bowling 3D Plus v1.1iNES - NES Emulator v4.6.2
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.