Calibre Companion v22.214.171.124
** Now with cloud support! **
A free demo version is now available. See the end of this description for details.
Calibre Companion (CC), recommended by calibre developers, is three applications in one:
1) CC is a device-based calibre library organizer. Once you put books on your device using one of the connection methods described below you can:
2) CC can connect to calibre over WiFi and be detected by calibre as a device. Once connected, you use calibre to move books to and from your device. Calibre automatically updates all the book metadata stored by CC to match the latest in your library.
3) CC can connect to calibre’s content server or to your cloud provider to browse your library and download books to your device. Cloud providers currently supported: Dropbox, Box, Microsoft OneDrive, Google Drive, and calibre libraries on the device or on an SD card.
For more information see our FAQ (http://cc_faq.multipie.co.uk/)
A free demo version of CC is available in the Google Play store. Install and test with that version if you have concerns that CC won't work on your network or isn't what you need. To get it, go to http://www.multipie.co.uk/calibre-companion/ and click the button for the demo version (links to Google Play don't work here).
What is New:
- Night mode option in main menu -- display white on black
- Add language: Slovak
- Update languages: French, Portuguese, Spanish, Vietnamese
* Small fixes in e-ink display mode
* Fix rare date problems in Cloud Connection
* Fix rare problem setting the storage folder for a single book format to an SD card
Google Play Store:
Handy GPS v20.4IR Remote Control Pro v2.6.2
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.