Velociraptor - Map Speed Limit v1.3.1
Velociraptor is a floating speed limit monitor, using HERE Maps and OpenStreetMap data.
• Polished Material Design
• Automatically displays in any apps you choose (e.g. Google Maps)
• Sound alert when speed limit is exceeded
• Customize style: US and International
• Speed limit tolerance: % and integer amounts
• Transparency and tap to hide
• GitHub (issues, feature requests): https://goo.gl/hL8O2d
• Translate the app to your language: https://goo.gl/lXNdkU
Speed limit data
• Coverage of OpenStreetMap's speed limit data: http://goo.gl/tEjlbz
• Go to OpenStreetMap's website on your computer to edit the data: https://www.openstreetmap.org
The in-app purchases are for supporting development.
This app is not affiliated or endorsed by HERE Maps or OpenStreetMap. I do not bear responsibility for the accuracy of the information. All trademarks belong to their respective owners. Google Maps is used in screenshots for demonstration purposes only.
• "Check coverage" link now opens your location
• Fix some cases of not showing in selected apps - the list has been reset, please reconfigure!
• Update translations from OneSky
Google Play Store:
Google Play services v9.2.56 (234-124593...Facebook Messenger v220.127.116.11.70 beta
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.