VGB - GameBoy (GBC) Emulator v5.0.3
VGB is a GameBoy emulator. It runs Classic, Color, and Super GameBoy games on your phone or tablet. VGB also emulates the pocket printer addon, link cable, rumble pack, cheat codes, and comes with cheats for dozens of popular games. Save your game progress at any moment, or even rewind gameplay back in time. Brag about it to your friends, then let them start playing where you have left off. Or play together over WiFi. VGB supports GoogleTV and lets you play using Xperia Play, Moga, iCade, Wiimote, Sixaxis, Nyko PlayPad, and other gamepads.
* Specifically optimized for Android devices, using assembly language and hardware acceleration to run GBC games as fast as possible.
Please notice that VGB will not play GBA games: you will need VGBA for that. VGB package itself does not contain any games. You should place your own game files onto the SD card before running VGB.
Please, do not run any software you do not own with VGB. The author cannot and will not tell you where to find free GameBoy games.
Please, report any encountered problems here:
What is New:
* Fixed code that selects app to run when opening a cart, tape, or disk.
* Fixed inconsistently initialized preferences.
* Fixed version name to show up properly.
* Fixed "Quit" option in the File Selector menu.
* Made "What's New" dialog fill the screen.
Google Play Store:
John SNES - SNES Emulator v3.14Edge Screen S7 PRO v3.1 build (11)
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.