VRTV VR Video Player v3.0.5
Watch your favorite videos in VR with VRTV Video Player and a Cardboard compatible headset! Enjoy shutting out the world around you and immersing yourself in complete privacy or play your video in sync with a friend and watch together.
- Synchronization feature! Enjoy watching a movie together with another Cardboard friend!
- Subtitles in SRT format, with full support for RTL languages and Unicode characters.
- Immersive virtual environment.
- Player controls in VR.
- Game pad and keyboard controls.
- Supports 3D and 2D movies in a variety of formats: SBS, Over and Under, Panoramic video in 180 (dome) and 360 degrees, Fisheye projection.
- Simple material design.
- Uses the latest Cardboard SDK with less drift.
- Headset configuration.
- Streaming files over a network.
DPAD left/right or Arrow keys left/right: Skip forward/backward in movie.
- Select your file, and configure video properties. They will be remembered next time you open the file.
- Use the in-VR UI to play/pause or skip forward and backward in your movie. You can also click the progress bar to control the video position.
- Synchronization is a new feature that keeps a movie in sync between two devices. To enable sync, first set up the IP of your peer in Settings, where you can also find the IP of your own device.
- Select a video to play. If it's a local video it must be present on both devices.
- In the VR UI, click the "sync" button on both devices to enable synchronization.
- On one of the devices, start the video by pressing the play button. After a small delay, the movie will start playing synchronized on both devices.
Seeking and network play is supported!
- YouTube support.
- More configuration options.
- VR UI improvements.
- Synchronization improvements.
Please try the free version before purchasing to make sure everything works with your setup. Feature suggestions, bug reports and reviews are always welcome!
What is New:
New in 3.0.5:
- Magnet button support is back! Requires a viewer profile with magnet enabled.
- Repeating video fixed when using Android MediaPlayer backend.
- Fix next/prev buttons with Android MediaPlayer backend.
Big news in VRTV 3.0:
- Uses libVLC backend, with support for replacing the decoding library.
- Regular 2D video player UI.
- Configurable bluetooth controls.
- No fullscreen ads.
Google Play Store:
Phone INFO+ ★Samsung★ v3.5.0 [Patche...CamScanner -Phone PDF Creator v126.96.36.199...
Users of Guests are not allowed to comment this publication.